Thursday 14 May 2009

Going to Turkey

I am going on holiday to Turkey on Friday for six weeks so although I will be able to work on some of my challenges it is unlikely that I will be able to make any further posts until I get back. I will keep a diary of things I am working on and if I can get to log on will post them.

i will be working on swimming each day in the pool, dying my hair purple for the day, riding on a banana sofa in the sea, swimming the channel in the pool, holidaying in Turkey with kids and anything else I can fit in while I am there.

Am really looking forward to this trip will be having different visitors and also some time on my own-I am hoping to learn Turkish in that week. I feel like it is like having a lot of different holidays but in the one place and without loads of flights involved so great on all levels.

So hope others will keep on with their own lists and let me know how they get on.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky thing! Six whole weeks. By then it will nearly be the summer holidays for me and I shall be having six weeks holidays but not in Turkey or anywhere near as nice.

    ReplyDelete