Sunday 6 December 2009

Write a Song

It's a bit cheesey and may need editing but this is my attempt at a song.

It takes a special kind of man to care for a woman like me
Are you that special kind of man to care for a woman like me?
You are that special kind of man that I need

I neeed to be pampered
I need special care
I need care and attention
and to know that you're there

Chorus:
It takes a special kind of man.....

I need love and reassurance
each and every day
I need you to be there for me
no matter what I say

It takes a special kind of man.....

I need you to know if I'm feeling OK
I need you to be right here for me
each and every day

It takes a special kind of man....

I know you can't fix me
I know you can't help
But knowing you're here for me
Is all that I need

It takes a specail kind of man.....

No comments:

Post a Comment