Saturday 17 April 2010

Pubs with Fires Jolly Farmer Bramley

David drinking Oakham Bishops Farewell - eight beers on offer David says too much how can you have too much of a good thing? Friendly pub and open after three on a Sunday.

David says this pub does not count as all three fires were GAS shock horror its my list though so I can include what I like. One fireplace is the most unusual I have ever seen surrounded by odd things like a ventriloquist dummy lots of jugs and kettles very interesting.

On the way into pub lots of posters of Bramley players local theatre. Pub is jam packed with knicknacs.

big antlers on walls collection of plates, mugs, money? beer mats on ceiling. Two pictures of naked ladies bu the fireplace a bit racey. Tables were sloping down drinks in danger of falling off the tables.

David shows me how to play with beer mats making them flip but I can't flip one let alone progress to more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment