Tuesday 3 August 2010

Adding More Things to my List

I have decided to add about 10 or more things to my list as I realise that some of them just won't be achievable mostly because of monetary constraints so think will add some more that I can achieve.
Was wondering if it was cheating but its my list my rules I guess so am thinking about what things to add that will be interesting, achievable and not cost too much.
I had thought about adding more on although it is strange that people often say how on earth did you think of 101 things when in reality I could add more and more things on as I think of them.

The trouble is I have forgotten the ones that I wanted to add on but will give it some thought and add them on as I think of them. So it may become about 121 things but I will only complete 101


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list!

    I too am struggling with some of my tasks on my to do list due to money.

    Why can't everything be free, it would be so much easier! LOL

    From a fellow To Do Lister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at everyone else's list you have done really well! x

    ReplyDelete