Saturday 22 August 2009

Go On A Picnic




Without realising it Michelle helped me achieve this with very little effort. Michelle organised a picnic for this weekend and we all went to the park near her and Pierces -Norbury Lake which is very pretty. Michelle had made lots of sandwiches and brought drinks and fruit. Ellen made cakes, Tom bought a limited supply of crisps- his words and some yum, yums and I had made some cornish pasties and brought hot chocolate which everyone thought was funny and no-one drunk except me when I got home.

We had seats and blankets and it was lvoely that everyone came children, partners and grandchild.

David had a walk around the lake and then David, Ellen, Pierce and Geri played "frisbee" with the lid of Ellen's caketin.

A lovely time was had by all and I hope it can be repeated again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment