Saturday 1 January 2011

Go to the Theatre Three Times- The Railway Children

Got tickets to go to this which is at Waterloo Station and your seats are on the platform.
Was really looking forward to it and it was fantastic. The steam train form the old film comes into the station and the whole show is performed on platforms moved around on the track.
We had really good seats and I had a red flag to wave at the point after the earthquake when Bobby is waving her torn petticoat to warn the approaching train of danger on the track.
Of course when I looked around i was the only one waving a flag but no matter I certainly wasn't the only one crying at the end when Bobby sees her Daffy at the station come home from prison
.   My Daddy , My Daddy
It was completely magical and I would go again if I could get anyone to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment