Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year to you all and now I realise that time is getting on and I really need to get a wiggle on if I am going to complete my challenge.

I have until 29th November 2011 to complete the remaining 38 tasks.
have got a few lined up for January and have a setback on one that is losing weight, how annoying it is to lose the same pounds over and over again.  So like lots of people am back on a diet from Tuesday as that is the end of the holiday for New Year and will need to try to get back into an exercise routine or it will all be for nothing the weight that I lost already I mean.
Some are already more than half way done so shouldn't be too difficult to get on with but some will be a real challenge.
Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment