Friday 15 July 2011

Take Some Good photos and enlarge and Frame Them


Have completed this now by making an enlargement of the lavender Fields photos from Carshalton Lavender Fields.  They are really beautiful to see and I had taken one of Ellen and Rosie and about 100 of the fields themselves so had a hard job choosing which one to use but eventually chose one that had a tree along one edge which I hope looks good.  I was trying to take notice of my friends tips for good photos but am hoping to go on a short photography course to help me get the most out of my photos for the future.
I also have a lovely enlargement of Catrina in her paddling pool with her little feet sticking up behind her like two little ears.
I am going to also go through a lot of photos online and make a collage of family photos to have for our living room in Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment