Monday 28 November 2011

101 things in 1001 days

Its all done now on the last available day too.
no time to update blog as too too busy completing the last ten challenges. Phew but all done was a bit worried wouldn't go for the real tattoo but that was done yesterday I suprised myself with that one.
Time for a rest now and time to fill in all the missing entries on the blog before turning into an ebook.
Its been great fun for me and I hope all the people that joined in with me and helped me on my way.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Linda, it has been fun following you on your quest. Can't believe hw much you have done , your an inspiration to us all . Sit back and rest for a while ..... At least . Look forward to reading your ebook, now that's another one to add to list! Youll have to tell me how to do it. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete