Tuesday 14 April 2009

Monthly Check-In-April Sue

Thought I would add my update. Still haven't managed to reach 101 but still working on that.I have completed four things on my list and I am working on several others at the moment. I am finding it quite hard doing it on my own, its no fun and think maybe I am attempting too many at once. I am going to sit down and put my list in some sort of order as I think it may help me too attempt it more easily.

1. I am please I got my new IPOD TOUCH and am finding my way around it. OOPS spoke too soon have deleted almost everything off it - cant seem to get the hang of ITUNES!

2. I was able to suss out how to upload PODCASTS to my IPOD - its been a bit of a hit or miss with my IPOD touch but think my problem is with ITUNES.

3. I managed to clean up the emails on my PC but it is a continuous process as I receive a allot of emails to do with genealogy groups I am a member of but I am managing to keep on top of it all. Has been suggested I keep a separate email address for this and will probably do this when someone shows me how!

4. Was fitted for new bras - so glad as I treated myself to some new ones which gave me a better shape - in fact Ive been back to buy some new ones several times . I'm working on a few others - health ones important as I recently learnt my cholesterol is quite high,and I'm anaemic amongst other things, so had really decided to try and eat healthily now. Manging to eat more fruit and have breakfast so hopefully things will become easier. Easier said than done. Trying to catch Linda up with the free rice one but nowhere near her, yet.

1 comment:

  1. If you update itunes to the latest version you prob won't get so many problems. i can invite you to have a gmail account or why don't you just put create a folder for your geneology ones to keep them in order. So how many have you completed together can we do any this weekend to gether do you think will look at your list. keep up the good work love Linda

    ReplyDelete