Monday 20 April 2009

Two More Down 90 to Go

Had a lovely weekend away with my family and was able to complete another two things while away . We had a swishing party and I think Liz has the record for most things that suited her. She even managed to get some things that weren't even in the swishing bag. i got a lovely blouse from Linda and Linda ended up with a top. Mum got a skirt and cardie and Sue got a top but was hampered by the fact that she is so much smaller thn us all. Wish i had that problem. It was fun though and hope to repeat it here with my friends. Nobody liked the green dress I had so back home it came ready for another swish.
We then proceeded to have fake tattoos applied but since we were all being a bit woosie we were all looking for the smallest one possible. sue took a picture so hopefully she will post it later here.
Sadly I was too much of a woose to get up and do karoake little did I know if Sue hadn't gone to bed she would have got up and sang with me. Will have to pluvk up courage another time.
Have decided to work on getting a bit healthier this month so have started drinking 8 glasses of water, giving myself reiki and using pain machine. hope to also have lost 4 pounds before I go to Turkey in four weeks and put it all back on again.
Have spent most of the day trying to complete my disability form but am nearly finished now and hope to have it completed and copied and in the post in a few days .

No comments:

Post a Comment