Wednesday 8 April 2009

Buying Furniture for Turkish House


Had a lovely week buying lots of lovely furniture and bits and bobs for our new house in Turkey.

I was lucky enough to go with Liz my sister who had a good look when she thought I was getting too tacky and she was great for dealing with any problems. I would have just let them go because of lack of energy but Liz was quite happy to sort out teething problems.


The house looks lovely now we spent too much but it is worth it it was quite depressing to come back to my normal messy house but have got over that now and am just thinking about trying to make it just as nice to come home to. Not an easy task but it is on my list to declutter cupboards and make improvements. Just hard to do all things at once.

Am trying to look at how to put some photos on so may try to add a few pics here.


2 comments:

  1. come on over !!! plenty of room you could do with a holiday

    ReplyDelete