Tuesday 31 March 2009

Photographs



Last week I had a new laptop brought for me - no not another present to myself and it has prompted me to start tidying up my photographs on my old one. My youngest is after my old laptop so he has been pestering me too hurry up. I was amazed at haw many photograph I have stored and have never had them printed off. I also found I had the same photograph stored twice sometimes three times! It hasn't taken me too long - still have some photgraphs stored on an external hardrive and main PC but these are probably copies of the ones I have on my laptop so will get round too them soon. It has also helped me thinking about my scrapbooking as I have found lots of photgraphs I could use for Georgia and Alfie's scrapbook. I will need to get some photographs printed off.

Hopefully next week I will be able to start on them.

1 comment:

  1. well done smarty pants and what lovely pictures

    aww aren't they all cuties

    ReplyDelete