Tuesday 21 July 2009

July August- things I am working on

Feel like I am doing pretty well with my list so am usual am working on a good few things this month.

Have been to the library and got out 3 books found it hard to choose as had to make sure they weren't too heavy to hold- sounds silly really but thats the reality.
Am going to definitely start filling out the gratitiude journal because I promised Danielle I would so they will keep me on my toes.
Atill working on chucking out stuff need help from Geri as she is quite routhless need to get to 50 might try to do it all in one day and take a pic it might be an interesting pile of stuff.

Have got the moulds for soap but not ingredients think will start with easier pouring method before messing about with chemicals.

On the make up front am going to get my elelashes dyed at the same time as going for weekend make up wearing. I wonder if anyone will notice.

Have gotta get on and do the recipe book so will start an email for that now and hope to get it out to people maybe for extra Christmas pressie if it takes too long but hopefully before.

Continuing with taking some good photos and get back to freerice for a few more grains and thats it for this month now onto other blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment