Tuesday 7 July 2009

Listening to Ipod songs

Found this was much easier to do if I was swimming along at the same time. Dooing one helped the other so to speak. of course not only was i swimming mostly I was singing along too.

Was happily singing to myself when a Turkish workman came to see what all the noise was about but gave me a smile and a thumbs up so hopefully he didn't think it was too bad.
Was on B when I arrived- breaking uo is hard to do then went through Christmas ia all around- bit strange to listen to that in 30 degrees in Turkey.
on to Crazy Love with Van Morrison then do you love me.
heard on a song with the word- discombobulated in it - wish I could remember which one it was now.
Went through E with El Divo and have stopped on Fernando with Abba.

When I had family staying with me they were not keen on listening A to Z so had to have a few breaks but still managed to get up to 900 songs listened to from 347 when I arrived in Turkey.

Can't count the singing as karoake but can say it is a bit of practice for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment