Tuesday 10 March 2009

Lunch with Pierce

Had a lovely lunch yesterday with Pierce in Fullers pub near Guys hospital. Nice food bit too much for both of us should have shared it. Had lovely chat with Pierce about his work, he will probably be going to Boston again in a few weeks. He then had to leave me to go back to work for a video conference call with Boston. Glad he is enjoying his job and he also showed me a picture of snow in Ireland where MIchelle is visiting her Dad and family. Think Sue is right to include partners of children so will add them into my list. Will meet Pierce again for lunch for next appointment which I foulnd out is not till December!! so hopefully will just do it again before then anyway.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice lunch with Pierce. Thanks for adding my list to 'OUR LISTS' wasnt sure how to add it myself - still finding my wau around. Stella finsihes work this week so may try and have lunch with her but might have to incluse TOBY!

    ReplyDelete