Saturday 14 March 2009

Not Buying Clothes

I can't believe how hard I am finding this, luckily in some ways have not been well enough to go out to shops like I would usually but am sorely tempted by clothes in magazines and the internet. I am still looking but have not bought anything.

Have asked for clothes for Mothers Day to help me but would really like to go out myself. My wardrobe is actually jam packed with clothes and I am trying to wear items not worn before but it is not giving me as much pleasure as actually going out and buying something new.

I even looked at clothes-pajamas- in Lidl I was getting that deperate but I couldn't bring myself to buy something there. Still am halfway through so will perservere, was hoping to try this for longer but do not have the willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment