Friday 6 March 2009

Lunching with Children and Burning Work Papers

Thomas was off today so I just thought I'd ask him to come to lunch with me. We had a lovely lunch and a good chat so hope to repeat it again after have done once each with other kids.

Tom then encouraged me to complete another 101 so we set about burning all papers to do with my work complaint. At first I was holding some back like the nasty report my boss sent to OH saying I was a burden and the letters from my colleagues saying I was favoured by other bosses and took long lunches etc- but then decided it was best to do them all. Tom has taken my picture by the bonfire so hope to post that on here too.There are stil a few odd bits of paper around so will burn them as I find them probably on our normal fire as we might as well get a bit of heat out of them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment