Wednesday 4 March 2009

This months targets

I think I am going to work on a few things this month. I am starting the not buying clothes for a month. This is hard for me but if I combine it with wearng clothes out of my wardrobe that I haven't worn then hopefully I won't feel deprived of my clothes fix. When I look in my wardrobe it is actually bursting at the seams so really no need for me to buy anything but have to decide what to wear to Mum's 95th birthday party.
The listening to all my songs on my ipod is ongoing so am up to about 92 and find it very interesting.
I am also going to try to go on the wii starting this month as am now in negative pounds for ly losing 30lb goal since going away last week- may have to rethink that one or just start from where I am now.
Don't forget to follow the blog and post some comments.
If you also subscribe anytime there is a new post it will be sent to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment